What references do I need to get?

For a long let you will be asked for a previous landlord, bank, employee and/or character references to demonstrate proof of income and suitability. You will also need to provide proof of ID, proof of address and proof of a ‘Right to Rent’ in England through a passport or combination of passport and valid visa.

For a short let you will be required to produce proof of address and either your passport, national ID card or driving licence and an employment or character reference detailing why a short let is required.

For a short-let tenancy where a company is the tenant you will be required to produce proof of ID for those staying at the property and a letter from the company confirming the full names of all proposed occupants.

Established in 1996, FCC Paragon have seen it all when it comes to the letting market. As a result, we’re confident that they can offer us the best, most reliable services around.

Over the years the quality and reliability of FCC Paragons products has allowed them to work in conjunction with the country’s most well-known Letting Agents to ensure their industry knowledge is second to none.

They’ve carefully crafted and broadened their product range to be able to offer us, and therefore you, access to the best insurance products, warranties and a host of crucial services.

Their guiding principles are to provide unrivalled customer service, unbeatable value for money and the widest range of relevant support to us and you. By focusing on these goals and by being independently owned they’re proud to be a business that always has us, and your, best interests at heart.

If you have any questions about the services FCC Paragon can offer, speak to a member of our staff.